Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Adelphia - Comcast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Adelphia - Comcast

    Anyone know when they are going to do the changeover? The header on ch. 66 has said Comcast for the last week (at least), but there was no mention of it in this month's bill.

    Still don't understand why they won't add the Food Network to their basic lineup. We've got 60+ channels, 6 of which offer nothing in the way of regular programming. Just noticed today that you have to upgrade to digital plus in order to get any of the ch. 100+ stations that would be worth watching.

    I hear people from the Kingsport area [censored] about Charter and their prices, but at least they have some decent programming.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Adelphia - Comcast

    My dad was telling me something about the Adelphia-Comcast transition but I didn't get all of the details.

    Hopefully it won't be a change for the worst.
    Officially retired

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_yomama's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2005
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Adelphia - Comcast

    I called customer service the other day and they answered the phone as Comcast, so I guess maybe its already changed?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Adelphia - Comcast

    I want Boomerang.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Adelphia - Comcast

    [ QUOTE ]
    I want Boomerang.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    WTF is Boomerang? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/arcadefreak.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Adelphia - Comcast

    It is a station of the Cartoon Network but all they show is the old toons we grew up on.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Adelphia - Comcast

    Well, everything but the 'offensive' Bugs Bunny toons.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Adelphia - Comcast

    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I want Boomerang.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    WTF is Boomerang? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/arcadefreak.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]


    obviously you do not have children.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Adelphia - Comcast

    I'd kill for Boomerang...the only place to see Jonny Quest.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Adelphia - Comcast

    Food Network. I need Food Network. I miss Alton.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •